Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Losing All My Silent Linkage

Breaking the temporary allusions
Tied a purple ribbon to hang from my life
What I see are only the shadows of my being
What I am is only the shadow of what is

Why I cannot learn
I am beyond knowledge
Why I lost at chess
I am beyond chess
Why coffee taste bad
I am beyond coffee

The temporary allusions
Purple ribbon swinging from my life
Sitting on the bus watching
Watching my fellows reading
The jumping rabbits, schedules
The turtles, manuals
The announcers, news
The unannounced, novels

Darkening my eyebrows
Reversing the flow of my hair
Side effects of caffeine deficiencies
My watch ceased telling time
I rest my pores on the table and they sink
My nose wiggled by cartilage growth
Sediment rested from my disappearing soul
My facemask detaching from its skeleton
Skull concatenating detachments

Losing all my silent linkage

RC