Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Domaine’s Emancipating Nightmare

See through curtains drawing white wallsRain trickles in ushered by a breeze
Swamped curtains growing heavy
Resisting lifting breeze
catching trickling rain through the leak

We sleep my sweet
Beneath white sheets
Feathered pillows moaning our sleep
While nocturnal Luna rains her rays
joyfully absorbing raindrops
raindrops growing warm
and disappearing bathing in such joy

We sleep dreams
Blazing fiery loves born hallucinations
Repose in the bosom of our white night

A resurrected soul intrudes my sleep
Invades my dreams
Trespasses my flesh
Swirling moisture prisms traces footsteps
I and soul disperse

My beloved awakens in a trance
Infected with triangulation
Her body ascends our bed of desire
Her eyes arctic cold
Stare no love my way
Lash stern desirability in her monolithic gaze
Whiff betrayal
It is not me I mind to say but shout not aloud

A hurricane of air mixed with Luna raindrops
Swiftly my beloved rises
Her trance more mixed into the dying air
Her silk white nightgown glowing disdain
I laboriously search for my negligent soul
I reach within to say I will prove I am not me
I am not me!
I am some other inspiring detestation

Her eyes pale
Luna rays encourage her emancipating malevolent gaze
I lift myself or that other within
Upon my knees I recklessly plea
Righteously denying I am me
I hold my breath to suffocate the spirit’s air
Feverishly I endeavor to promote him through my dilating pores
Waiting exhausted time for corresponding signals from my disparaged soul

My beloved’s gaze and her cold flesh unyielding
Embellishes me with her right arm
While her left reaches towards the leak in the white wall
Hurricanes unleash buoyancy
We rapidly float with her will
I, embraced by waist towards the unobtrusive leak

Her gaze intensely in the beyond now looks down upon me
I strenuously grasped the window pane
I will not be unleashed into oblivion
Though the possessor of my being is a spirit indifferent of death
And yet I wish not to perish by the effortless embracing arm of my beloved

Breeze I feel thee breeze
I resisting my beloved rushing me into the leak
But a vortex impetuously saturated collisions into me and
Majestically Leaps me through the leak
Gracefulness in death
I falling seepage substituting for black night
Contemplating now my beloved’s cursing gaze
Luna lighting her white trance
I descend into the quiet sleep
By her perverse hand
To be another no more

RC