Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Dangerous Dreams Ahead

Sucking the bone marrow from a broken leg of lamb, I must now confess to you that I owe my existence to denial, crabtitude rectitude, “How do you want your lamb?” I am still alive and ever grateful to denial for it.

Did I just kill another bottle of wine! I love to keep the impossible alive. I don’t take any credit for creating the impossible it was just mad passionate love as I remember it. Regale has too many definitions.

Moodiness is a monster that swallows sword swallowers. Eat me calls out the precipitous valley of emotions, flooding every barnacle, tossing away concern for the treacherous emotional explosions, I am here to consume you whole while alive, please stay alive for me, if you die it would kill me.

Perfecting subversion, nausea.

The nightmare question: Are you an anarchist? Don’t tell me you are free! There is no freedom, only idiots believe in freedom, a nightmare it is when more than a million people believe in freedom. Gastronomical absentia. I hope that you do not suffer gastronomical absentia, terminal childhood, you can never grow up if you believe in freedom, you have to remain your child self for ever. Gash me! Gash me! NOW!

You can be an anarchist, my most dear friend Russ became an anarchist at the age of fiftyfive, but not content with that, he later opted to become a rebel; (I know this because I gave him both books.) you are always an anarchist first, and wisdom makes rebels out of all decent human beings. Anarchists’ fight with exorbitant daggers, ever self-inflicting externalize wounds, rebels fight with dreams. Go to sleep. NOW!

RC