Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Where It Is Happening It Is Not Happening

Knowledge puts me to sleep, what I am, why I am what I am, why I will be the way that I will become, what sickness I have inherited, what malice I have fostered, how I can improve, where I can become, who I need to see, what I need to do, how far I am from the truth, how near I am to dissevering and covering it, what I need to know, where I need to know it, and who can tell me what I need to know, who I am, by color, by ethnicity, by genetics, by emotionally extroverted introspection, there are no wrong answers about me, everyone can have their opinion on what and why I am, and who am I; knowledge puts me to sleep, when you know what is right, and when you know what to think and why you think it, you don’t need to think, you can be critical in your sleep.

Go to where it is happening and it is where it has been ordained. You are mature when what they are, preconceive what they want to reason and see, mature what they feel like, what they want to be is what they almost are, you are the external desire of those that want to be you and you want to be them, and your both at the other side of where you want to be intelligent sleep, a sleep of profound knowledge sleep trend formulae acquisitions, I follow evolution and relativity and psychoanalysis by choice, I would not be like you if I did not want to be like you, I go to watch people that are like what I want to be and not the other way around and around and sleep the sleep of action, I am where I want to be and that is where it is happening as expected by my internalized external guidance, I am just like them, not so, they are just like me and this is where it is at, it just looks a lot like that.

I am going to move where it is not happening what is not happening.

RC