Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Dead Brain Cells

I have lost control of my Toenails
They are growing into my Toes
Blossoming beyond them
Splendid manifestations of innate and inane willpower
Silver clippers in hand I labor upon them
The feet are a far off land
The toenails are the most distant point in the human anatomy
Foot fetishism is kissing, sucking, and loving stinking foreigners
Toenails are a hostile land
The skeleton has not yet evolved to chop off toenails
Vertebrates leading cause of injury
Toenails do not dare grow on snakes
Introverted Toenails burying themselves into me
Extroverted Toenails curling out into the vast horizon
“Honey you need to cut your Toenails!”
Most marriages break up from prostrate injuries caused by prickly Toenails
Filing Toenails is an undisputed act of war
I cut mine this way and that way
An attempt at limiting their power
You have to understand strange symmetry to chop your Toenails
Jewel cutters are not up to the task
A Toenail is symmetrically chaotic
It follows a pattern that it incessantly violates
Cut them straight, cut them in a V shape, half moon angle them, your doomed
Eating docile fingernails, is nervous aggression towards our unperturbed toenails
Toenails, cut them off more growth they born
Expressing greater deformity to utter their dissatisfaction
I clip away with ruthless insanity
They bludgeon my big toe into submission
Slow bloodletting is their method, prick, prick,
Endemically ingrown they know you have to walk
Emergency!
Is there a podiatrist in the house?
Doctor! Doctor! I feel my dead Toenail
Insensitive, they feel through my toes
My toes proactively communicate with me
My toe will have to be cut open
The clippers cost me the scalpel
Re-constructive Toe surgery
My sister visited me in the hospital
She told me that Toenails were dead brain cells
My, painted manicured Toenail aunt, a confessed lover of toenails, came too Demanding to know if I would you be willing to have all my Toenails removed to secure prosperity in South America?
She assure me she would never!
A true measure of her humanity
Painted finger nail pervert
The pain born me nose hairs
I have lost control of my nostrils

RC