Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I Read Minds

I have discovered much to the detriment of my friendships that I can read minds. I will try to describe to you what it is like to possess such a unique quality, a quality that I am sure you do not possess. Don’t feel bad, a bill collector once demanded that I pay my debt, and then ended with a legal big bully, lawyer gauntlet threat grand finally “…govern yourself accordingly!” You see he could not read minds, nor could he predict the future. The debt was for a mere two hundred dollars, I did the math and thought it fascinating that it could go to trial. If he could have read minds he would have known that I had no intention of settling my debt, if he could have at least predicted the future he would have seen how ridiculous he would look unleashing his phenomenal legal arsenal on a debt that would eventually be written off. And, if he had gotten a degree in economics he would have been able to foresee the negative gain of his efforts. But if you want to divine what was really occurring the truth is he was mad, mad at the world, mad at life, madder yet at himself, and so neither cost nor reality played a factor in his actions. I am sure I served to satisfy his miserable existence and to fake him into thinking that he was paying his rent with his own money; but being a debt collector, he was merely someone feeding on disasters. The moral here being, that bad nutritional habits do not allow you to read minds, so govern yourself accordingly.

I was telling you that I can read minds so I better stick to the subject. Yes indeed, reading minds, yeah I can tell you all about it now, thought it was much a surprise to me as I am sure it is to you. Reading minds is like this, you can read minds as long as you have no other spirits inside of you, or if your some kind of an avatar, forget it you will never be able to read minds, having spirits inhabiting your mind clouds the mind, forgets vision. One simple rule if you want to keep the spirits out, just keep your mouth shut when you are slumbering. If this is a problem for you, may I recommend that you clamp it shut, spirits slip into your body while you are semiconscious, you can actually taste them sneaking in, again just keep your mouth shut.

Now if you want to read minds, I have to warn you it is not so much a choice as it is a gifted misfortune. You can’t say I want to read peoples minds, no, though we are all born with the receptors in the frontal lobe to disperse energy and recover brain waves from other human beings, the reality is that the development of those receptors is purely accidental, there is no science to it. The neat part about it, if you possess the gift, is that you can read anyone's mind regardless of language. Speak them Russian, Chinese or Spanish, brainwaves all communicate through the ether in the same language.

I can see you thinking how can that be? A valid and fair question my friend, which I will travel to answer. You see when you are reading minds you are not reading the language which is a translation of what the mind is saying, language is merely a decoder of brain waves, and there are many variants, but when you are reading minds you are actually reading machine code, that is you are reading the language that all minds use to talk to themselves, which just happens to be globally, and maybe even universally, identical regardless of dialect.

When reading minds you are actually reading the code before it gets translated into the spoken word, at its most rudimental level, you are reading the signals that will go through a series of conversions to become something meaningful that a mouth can speak and an ear can hear. Both tools, the ear and mouth require very define input, by the time a brain signal reaches the ear or the mouth it has gone through so much refinement that it mostly has nothing to do with what the individual wanted to say or feels.

Most of us are intuitively aware of this communications breakdown, that is caused by verbal communication and so we default to intuition. Your real friends, that is the people that like you despite of who you are, they intuitively listen to what you are really meaning to say and not what you are saying. Your lovers, your soul mates all know what you are feeling and they comprehend what you are saying because they are aware of you at a very primordial level. Like me you can say horrible things but they know that you are really a nice guy with lots of mental problems.

Once communication switches to an active communication world mode, then the only thing we have is agreed upon confusions that end in language, constant refinement is required to determine what is really being said, which is why we have lawyers and contracts. So “govern yourself accordingly!” really translates to “I need to pay my rent and I will do what ever it takes to do it. and I hate you, and I am a lawyer that can’t get a better job than that of bill collector, which in the final analysis is raw personal disappointment.” And I know that because I read minds.

Now I have to warn you that having the ability to read minds means also that you open more inner channels of yourself, you expose yourself to humanity at large so that they can emotionally harpoon you with their unspoken indecencies, specially because they don’t know how to read minds which means that they do not know how not to be hypocrite thinkers. And there is no safe way out of it.

Reading minds, as I have said, gives you the ability to comprehend the real machine language that drives a human being, so when you are reading minds you are not so much picking up signals as it is that you are actually feeling and hearing what the person that you are scanning is hearing and feeling within. Scanning is a first person experience, if they feel pain you feel their pain, scanning is supreme objectivity personalized, subjectified by your neurons. A great thing and a terrible thing, if that person happens to be afraid of rats then you are equally afraid of rats, if that person is suicidal you are equally suicidal, that is for the length of time that you are performing the scan.

Now I have said that you feel and sense the world from your subjects perspective, indeed this is what happens. You feel like the toilet paper wiping her ass, you feel the handkerchief as she blows her nostrils mucus, more you feel her every exertion in the process, you feel her as she feels herself saying something, but you hear it before it is translated into language, you hear her before she conjures meaning; yes mind reading is really feeling, feeling what the other person is feeling, hearing those feelings, don’t expect to hear words, or to have something spell them out for you.

Now as I was telling you I have the capacity to read minds, so watch-out!

RC