Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Black Forest

Metallic slivering pussy, halo auction, fuck me carving agonies, tie me, rope me, gag me, gang me, hurry… rotting peaches, rush… needed extra barb wire, whip me eat me beat me; keyless rusting chastity belt for sale, virtues gone to flea market, a dozen orations for only a penny, you cant fantasize this huge, you can’t imagine her black forest, gelatinous rivers of soothing avalanches, boiling hot black forest of mucous desires; you don’t know how to desire that high, your peaks her valleys, gorging her, spiting distances, every inch your failing economies, every meter spiting distances, withering expansions-bridging endless endings, reproaching her engulfing dimensions, her accretion tempo gorging more than your diameter, one-hundred-and-fifty-one-thousand penises, more than fifty percent insufficient capital to explore her. Hello echo? How are you my dear twin? May she confuse her excoriating reverberations for your vandalizing screams. Hello echo?

RC