Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Domaine

My darling Goddess of unfulfilled devotionI trounce upon myself for believing that my quenched passions would twinwithin your heart
That thy heart bleeding for devotion could ever be fulfilled by this heart
Why thy infinity commands incessant dissatisfaction
perhaps to break my heart would please thee more
where I ripened with my prayers and devotion,
Will be flung out from all creation into the spiraling black hole
where I will be disappeared for being unfaithful
a crime committed by my mortality which could not equal thy infinity
I shall beg but all finality will curse me
I shall prove the purity of my sanctity by biting coils of charged copper
And shall seek to not sleep but pray your adulation
Fenced in by the acid reality that consumes my corpse
Raining blistering holes into my heart

RC